Sunday 31 January 2010

Paris to China to Colorado.

January seemed like a complete blur, don't you think? February in a few hours. Wow. I'm looking forward to handing in my essays and going home for reading week and the Chinese New Year. And warmer weather too.

Am munching on a pop tart at the moment. Yay, American junk food. Not only are they delicious (but I can't quite put my finger on as to why they are), they remind me of the wonderful Lorelai and Rory and all their awesomeness and adventures. I miss them. Secretly, I still want to be Rory Gilmore when I grow up. I think she's fabulous.

Now it's time to do my french translation exercises, tidy my room (in reverse order, of course, as you can't possibly accomplish anything in life unless you have an immaculate room now, can you?) and finish reading Confessions in bed. I would say that I'm going to aim for an early night, but it seems that on the days where I say this, reverse psychology kicks in. Now to end this rather whimsical post. Until next time.

P.S I'm currently listening to OneRepublic - Good Life on repeat and loving it. I think it's pretty trippy that I've unintentionally mentioned all three countries from the lyrics in this post.