Wednesday 24 February 2010

Tomorrow can wait for some other day.

‘Right here, right now’ came on shuffle and I felt compelled to write a little something.

I cannot believe it’s been a year. It’s gone by frighteningly fast and yet feels like a lifetime ago because so much has changed. So much. During a period when I had never experienced so much rejection, uncertainty and a lack of self-confidence, in many years, when I look back, it’ll be a contender for the best months of my life, I’m sure. Memories of 4am giggling fits, an indescribably insane night at a premiere, countless viewing and listening sessions, screaming at buses and merchandise, two hours spent on the grass of Wolsey Drive discussing the logistics of a particular scene…

It was truly magical. I have two very special people to thank for this. You know who you are. (Or, well, at least one of you do, because the other doesn’t know that I exist.)